About Lumberwood Studios
Lumberwood Studios is a place for the collaborations between Chris Legge and M.A.D. to exist. Right now we mostly make TTRPGs but other projects may make their way to this site in time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
- Pronouns: He/Him
- What they do: Game designer, writer, and layout; occasional art contributions.
- Where to find them: Chris's Carrd
- About them: Chris has been interested in photography since he realized, at a young age, that it was Spider-Man's day job. Initially, he tried to avoid the arts to distinguish himself from the rest of his artistic family. However, the art eventually caught up with him and he earned a BFA in Photography from the University of Alaska. Chris works as a computer tech by day, but creating things is as essential to his well-being as breathing. As a result, in his personal time, he has pursued his lifelong interest in game development and has both created and published several TTRPGs. He recently relocated from Alaska to Washington, where he still enjoys making things. Chris is almost certainly not three kobolds in a dress shirt.
- Pronouns: They/Them
- What they do: Artist, writer, and designer.
- Where to find them: M.A.D.'s Carrd
- About them: Coming Soon!